Saturday, May 03, 2008

Canine Fetish

So Bosley has developed this really bizarre (or maybe not so bizarre compared to some human perversions) fetish for panties. He sneaks them out of the hamper when I'm showering or if we've left the door to the bathroom ajar. I can't tell you how many times in the last few weeks I've had to cut him loose after he's gotten tangled up in them. He somehow manages to always get his leg stuck in the them. You haven't seen funny until you've seen a 130 pound puppy hopping on one leg and snarling at black cotton hipsters emblazoned with a hot pink pussycat and adorned with a few dangling silver bells.

It's sort of fitting, I suppose. I've always been completely honest about my panty-buying obsession. At one time I owned upwards of fifty pairs. (Maybe more, I stopped counting at that point.) It devastates me to find my panties ripped to shreds. It's also painful for my purse. Most of the panties he's destroyed I bought at 12 bucks a pop. I know. I know. But it's my only splurge. I love them. They make me happy. Lay off, lol.

Yesterday at Sam's (we needed paper goods, cleaning supplies, toiletries, and Diet Dr. Pepper), Dave actually tried to convince me to replace my gorgeous panties with those jumbo packs of uglies they sell there. I think the look on my face said it all. Needless to say, that idea didn't fly.

So that's that. I have to put a lock on our hamper or get a second job to replace my chonies.

Oh, and on the weight loss front, April was a great start to this adventure. I lost 10 pounds in April and a crap load of inches. (Thank you, Debbie Siebers!) I'm already down 2 pounds for May! Woo-Hoo! New and Improved Me, Here I Come!

No comments: