Friday, May 16, 2008

Sven Says Rest!

Sweating With Sven ended today. I'm oddly saddened. I know I did nothing but complain (to my online writer's groups and Dave-O) during the last 77 days, but now that I don't have the deadlines and the challenge to meet them, I feel sort of lost. I kept a spreadsheet of my Sven progress. I missed 22 days of writing (spread out over the challenge) but finished with a word count of 108k. That means I averaged 1965 words per day of writing. Not too bad. I completed and edited two novellas and logged 66k on my UF novel.

I'm happy with my work, but now what? I want to keep up the pace I've been writing at, but without a challenge (and accountability) it's a bit hard. Meh.

In other news, I finished my edits and subbed them to my editor just after midnight. I was up until fifteen after four this morning working on some plot issues with my UF novel. Blah.

Oh, and this is sooo not work safe, but if you're a lady (or a guy) in need of a thrill, check this out! The Austrian rugby team lost big time to Lithuania (48-0) so, for some reason that made sense to a bunch of (probably) drunk men, they did a striptease in a city square. It's too funny (and hot.) The page is in Lithuanian, but just scroll down. You'll see the clip.

Austrian Rugby Team Striptease

My thoughts:

1) Why, oh, why couldn't this have been the French?!?! Oh, to see Sebastien Chabal in the buff! Swoon!
2) Why, oh, why didn't the woman wielding the camera utilize the zoom function?!?!

No comments: