Monday, April 28, 2008

Fiendishly

So Dave-O bought me this nifty laptop cooling pad. It arrived this morning in a box big enough to house Bosley. The cooling pad is maybe 10 inches by 12 inches. Oh, well. The eight inches of wadded brown paper used to cushion the cooling pad is going to come in handy. Can you say Rippy Bits?!?! OMG I sooooo love Rippy Bits!

I'm in a bit of a manic writing craze at the moment. Seriously, my wrists and fingers are killing me. I think I may have to look into those ugly wrist brace things. In the past eight days, I've written 30 thousand words on my urban fantasy novel. I know. It's insane. Somehow I'm managing to keep up with my daily duties and am squeezing in 45-60 minutes of cardio and strength training. I can't keep this pace for much longer. I might collapse. Or propel myself into a higher level of being...

Anywho. Must go. Laundry beckons.

No comments: