Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back On The Wagon

After a hellaciously painful weekend (I curse thee with the fury of a thousand suns, ovarian cysts!) I'm finally getting back on the diet and exercise wagon. My weight fluctuated a pound in both directions over the last few days so I'm not horribly worried. I got in an awesome workout this afternoon and have eaten extremely well. It's amazing how good I feel when I treat my body well.

On the work front--well, damn I am stinking it up! It's hard to write sexy scenes when you feel like you're going to die. Hopefully my pace will pick up and these WIPs stacking up on my Great List 'O Shat To Write will get crossed off one by one.

That's it for tonight. Short check in. Tomorrow I'll try to post some funny snippets. I'm going to see if I can get Dave-O to re-enact his "Maria Getting Molestered By Her Optometrist's Fat Belly" routine that he pulled in the parking lot of Target the other day. God, that is sooo youtube worthy. If he refuses, I'll just have to describe it. It's priceless.

No comments: