Friday, April 04, 2008

Stuff

First things first. Yesterday was my daddy's birthday! Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

So my new phone came in and it's AWESOME! The camera is amazing and the screen is big and bright and clear. The sound quality is crisp and clear. I'm in love! As for the old phone, well, I managed to get all my old phone numbers off of it, but I haven't had a chance to see how many pics or videos are still on the memory stick. My laptop doesn't have the proper port for the memory stick, and I can't find the adapter chingadera. It's in the garage. Somewhere.

Oh, and I've finally started the Insulin Resistance diet. Yeah, I'm not insulin resistant, but this diet is all about maintaining level blood sugar levels. With my hypoglycemia, it's turning out to be a godsend. Seriously, folks, I've lost seven pounds since last Friday. 7 pounds in seven days. OMG!

I totally expect the huge numbers to taper off next week, but whatever. My goal is 1-2 pounds a week so I'm fairly easy to please. And I'm not even working out. I worked out on Friday and Saturday and then nothing all this week. My support group says sex counts so I guess *technically* I have worked out quite a bit this week. At any rate I'm going to try to get in 3-4 workouts this week. They won't be long, maybe 30 minutes tops, but I have to start somewhere.

Writing is going well. I'm juggling three WIPs. I try not to do this to myself but it's unavoidable this month. I have a May 15th deadline for an anthology I want to enter so I need to finish that novella. I also have two full length novels that I'm 1/4 of the way through so it's not as if I can simply stop working on them until May. It's crazy but then so am I. C'est la vie.

All right. Must work. Wonderful weekend to you all!!!

No comments: