Friday, April 11, 2008

Saved

Dave came home yesterday and saved the day. First he dealt with the wailing smoke detectors and then he dealt with me. I'm feeling soooo much better today. I'm so freakin' thirsty and sore, but whatever. At least I'm not hugging the toilet.

It has definitely been one of those weeks. First the transmission on my truck went haywire. We lost the rear seal and it dumped all the transmission fluid in the garage. Then Dave learned that one of his friends' grandmothers had passed. I've got a ton of cysts (or endometriosis or pick whatever random reproductive nightmare might be plaguing me this week) acting up and causing serious pain. I was sicker than a dog yesterday and the smoke detectors decided to go all kinds of crazy. To top it all off, Dave got backed into a few hours ago. AARRGGH!

The only good thing has been my weight loss. By Wednesday of this week, I was done another three pounds. I'm holding steady at 10 pounds lost since April 1. I only worked out twice this week. No excuse, really. One day I was sore, and the others I just didn't make the time. I must do better. I refuse to lose my weight loss momentum.

So that's me today. I'm off to down another glass of water and then it's back to work. I am so behind on my deadlines.

No comments: