Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Halfsies

So we reached 20 weeks a few days ago which means we're officially halfway through this pregnancy. I'm also 6 months now. I know. Time flies and all that. Zaphod's doing well. She moves. A lot. I've finally figured out her schedule and can sort of try to get into bed a little early so I'm fully asleep before she starts doing her calisthenics.

And, yes, we have a name picked out. We've had one picked out for a while but we're just not ready to share. This our little secret for the time being. Also I'm terrified of having our own ass hamster moment. You know, George and Angie, right?

*crickets*

Right. So on Scrubs, when Turk and Carla finally get pregnant, they choose their baby names. Carla chooses Angie and Turk chooses Fukwan. Obviously, Carla puts the kibosh on that and suggests George instead. Once they've agreed on their names, Carla forbids Turk from telling anyone. He, of course, can't keep his trap shut and spills the beans to JD. Fast forward to JD in the pediatric ward playing with a group of kids. When they ask for a name for the hamster, JD suggests Angie. Not long after, Carla and Turk pass by and overhear the kids referring to the hamster as Angie. A hamster that had been found in the ass of a dead patient earlier that morning.

So, yeah, ridicule me for being overly cautious, but I'll just die if someone names their ass hamster after my baby.

No comments: