Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Crafty

So I'm not sure what's going on with my new and improved Mommy Brain (now with more organizational skills!) but I'm jonesing to craft. Today, I spent most of the afternoon planning out my Cinco De Mayo projects and am already looking ahead to Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos. Since Zaphod is due on Labor Day (ironic, yes?) I won't have much time to decorate in late September/early October. My goal is to have all my nifty new coasters, lanterns, curtains, and table cloths ready to go by late July. I've even started a little decorating plan for Dave to follow because I doubt I'll be able to climb up and down on a step ladder with a baby attached to my booby.

Sigh. Hang on. Must run upstairs and get Bosley off the bed in the guest room!

Back. Where was I? Oh yes. Crafting. I'm also looking into making Dave a luchador mask. If it goes well, I might make a couple for my brothers. Or Zaphod. OMG! Can you imagine how cute that would be? Me, Dave, and Zaphod in stretchy pants and luchador masks for Halloween 2010!

Must find tiny luchador mask...

No comments: