Thursday, July 31, 2008

Four

So July was an odd month for me. I plateaued the first two weeks and lost four pounds the last two weeks. I definitely think my longer, harder runs are having something to do with it. At any rate, I'm happy with the four pounds.

As of this morning, I've lost 28 pounds and four sizes--in seventeen weeks. Not bad really. I've never lost 28 pounds in my life, lol. I've got quite a ways to go but that's okay. I've got one helluva support system in place, and I'm going to reach my goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude. youre doing awesome. keep it up you smoking svelt little hottie you! i keep a picture of Rosie O Donnell stuffing her face on my fridge. it makes me laugh number one, makes me feel hotter number 2, and always makes me take a smaller portion. keep up the good work, before you know it we'll be shopping and actually SMILING at the mirror. we deserve it! love ya