Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Shelved

So I got some surprising and totally awesome news today. My novella, Nocturnal Obsession, or rather, Lolita Lopez's novella, is going to be in a print anthology releasing September/October. I know! I love digital publishing (e-books) because you have so much more literary freedom and can take risks in your subject matter and style, but even so, it's exciting to know I'll have a trade paperback with my name on it! Hopefully, some of my other novellas releasing later this year will find their way into print anthologies too!

On the running front, I'm postponing today's run until tomorrow morning. I didn't get to bed until almost one last night, and then, of course, I couldn't sleep! I tossed and turned until five or so, dozed off and on, and then woke up a little after eight. I barely made it through a shower. There was no way I could have made it through a run. I'd go tonight but Dave's coming home and I still have to make dinner and do laundry. Oh, and Hell's Kitchen is on tonight. I refuse to miss my Gordon Ramsay fix.

Tomorrow morning is better because Dave can watch the dog while I run. Bos makes such a racket when I leave him! I couldn't stand the idea of leaving him to whine and bark and cry for half an hour or more while Todd & Steph try to sleep upstairs.

Anywho. That's my update. Off to get some work done.

No comments: