Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ran So Far Away...

So I completed my second C25K run today, and it went beautifully! I was able to run 3/4 of the workout and walk the rest. I couldn't believe how much easier it was. As I completed the final jog, I started laughing like a crazy person. Seriously. I was huffing and puffing and laughing. I'm sure the couple sipping tea on their front porch thought I was a loon. It felt so good though. I can't even describe it. I'm totally stoked for Friday's run. I really think I'm going to be able to run the whole thing.

Dave, Rob, Steph, and I went out to Blue Baker for a late lunch. I finally tried one of their totally yummy pizzas. It was so tasty. I think I'm going to have the rest for dinner in a sec. After lunch, we watched Hancock. It was pretty good. My only issue with the film (and script) was the under developed backstory of Hancock's origin. Even so, it was entertaining and well worth the price of a ticket.

All right. Off to munch.

No comments: