Thursday, August 07, 2008

Run Ragged

So in the last five days, I've written 30,000 words on various projects. My sleep schedule is completely off so I'm getting a few hours here and a few there while also trying to juggle my normal Domestic Diva duties. I've also run a crap load of miles and put in hours upon hours of cardio and strength training.

Yeah. I'm learning I can't keep this kind of pace. I think I've broken my tummy. You laugh, but seriously, my belly is totally not working. I haven't felt hunger in days. Like, normally, I'm ravenous every three hours or so. Eating numerous small meals throughout the day is my trick to weight loss but lately I've been eating once or twice a day. And, for whatever reason, I've developed random and surprisingly violent food aversions. Yesterday, the smell of ham and spinach quiche sent me racing for the bathroom.

Needless to say, the Dave intervened today and made me take the day off. Seriously, I'm surprised he didn't hide my laptop and running shoes. I was basically confined to the couch and the bed. I feel a little better rested, but I still don't have my appetite back. I have a feeling I'm going to spend tomorrow lounging too...

All right. That's my update. I should probably get back to bed before the warden realizes I've escaped....

No comments: