Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mucho Gusto!

So last night Dave-O and I attended the wedding of his friends, Terri & Scott. Really great people, sweet couple. The wedding was very pretty and rather relaxed. The bride looked a bit peaked but that's not surprising considering it was hotter than hell and she's in the family way. I imagine the stress of a wedding, a baby on board, and an impending move took its toll.

Anywho. I finally met a good deal of Dave's colleagues. It's nice to finally be able to put a name to a face, you know? Rhonda is a hilariously talented storyteller. I don't think I'll ever forget her fishing pole and spider tale. Craig and Rachel T. are quite a pair. Rachel's probably one of the bubbliest personalities I've met in quite a while. Sara H. cracked some rather funny jokes... I could go on and on.

All in all it was a great night. I was glad to get away from the house for a while. By the way, Bosley behaved surprisingly well. He practically mauled us when we came through the front door though. In theory, it's sweet that he misses us so much. In reality, having 160 pounds of Great Dane flying at you--well--not so sweet.

So that was our Friday night. Tonight's lineup equals Dullsville. I'm heading out for a run in about half an hour (2.5 miles) and Dave's probably going to read or dick around upstairs in his Man-Cave. We'll have dinner and then a few rounds of marital relations.

Mmmm. Marital relations....

No comments: