Friday, February 26, 2010

Vote Aqui

So Dave and I hit up the early voting polling place this afternoon. We'll be gone during the actual primary so this was our last chance. I wasn't all that gung ho about voting this year. I've had it up to here with those effing political ads. Last night during the local news Dave and I were subjected to 17 different ads. Back to back to back. UGH!

Dave and I rarely get to vote for any races in the primaries. There were, like, three contested races on the Democratic ticket. Whoopdidoo! A lot of the races in this county have no Democratic candidates so whoever wins the primary wins the whole shebang. It pisses me off that I don't get to vote for those positions.

But what can you do?

I also had my eyebrows waxed while we were out and about. Dave made some phone calls and finalized the arrangements for his direct donation for the kiddo. Since Nyx will be on the bypass, she will get a massive blood transfusion. Dave is her blood type. I'm not. He's going to give tomorrow afternoon so it can be shipped to Houston. The hospital has this three days policy on blood products. Adults do fine on blood that's been on the shelf for weeks. Babies need blood that's no more than three days old. Odd but there it is.

So that's that. We're just finishing up the last of our errands before hitting the road on Sunday morning. The mood is decidedly more relaxed this go around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth talking about: I found a awesome price on custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Wall Mount Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 telephone service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Modern TV Stands [/b][/url]all for Free!!! Check them out I highly recommend



Enjoy

Unknown said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home