Monday, February 02, 2009

Teleflora: Epic Effing Fail



FUCK YOU! You sorry ass bunch of misogynist assholes....

And, for the record, this commercial is offensive on so many fucking levels. Not only do they insult romance readers and cat owners but "ugly" women too. What. The. Fuck. This was not funny or witty. It was flat out obnoxious and insulting. And stupid. Do men in advertising not realize how huge a market force romance readers are? Harlequin sold over 130 MILLION novels last year, folks. Romance is the largest and most profitable genre in publishing. So eat that, you lousy advertising jerkoffs.

Luckily, my man doesn't rely on a service to arrange and deliver my flowers. Once or twice a month, he visits the flower market, chooses the prettiest flowers and arranges them while I sleep. Coming downstairs to find a vase of gorgeous flowers on my desk is one of my favorite things in the whole world. (Yeah. That's right. Dave's a romantic sap. So what? He knows the combination to my lock.)

So lovers of the world take note: Buy and arrange yourself. Or go with ProFlowers. I hear they give out free vases.

And, Teleflora, go fuck yourselves.

No comments: