Thursday, February 05, 2009

99 Luftballons

So I've been on an 80's music kick lately. My shuffled iTunes kicked up 99 Luftballons earlier today, and I started singing along. Yeah. Apparently Bosley is deeply offended by German. He particularly doesn't enjoy the words "angemacht" or "Streichholz" or "Benzinkanister" or "soweit." So, of course, I've been speaking German to him all day, making sure to harshly annunciate. What can I say? I'm easily amused.

Bosley's weird like that. Harshly pronounced words piss him off to no end. One time, Dave and I were discussing crazy white power folks and one of us said KKK. Bosley lost his friggin' mind. He jumped up off the couch, barked, growled, snarled and tried to knock over furniture as he ran to the window. The really odd thing is he'll bark at our neighbor's house when we say KKK. Our neighbor with a distinctly, uh, white power look. Maybe he knows something we don't?

Anywho. I'm off to amuse myself further by serenading Bosley with the score of The Jungle Book--in German! Probiers mal mit Gemutlichkeit....

No comments: