Friday, June 06, 2008

20

Hella busy week so I haven't had time to blog. Good news on the weight front though. As of this morning, I'm down 20 pounds. 20 pounds! Whee!!!

Since this way my first milestone goal, I rewarded myself with new workout clothes and a few books. I really, really wanted to binge on powdered donuts, nachos, and a pint (or two) of Blue Bell, but I decided it would be a waste of progress. Sick, huh? I decided that for our one year anniversary next week, I'm eating whatever the heck I feel like all day. You know, yummies like cake and pasta and maybe even a leaded Dr. Pepper. Oh, that's right. The good stuff.

I'm also thinking about pushing up the schedule of C25K. I'd wanted to start after 30 pounds of weight loss, but I may start as early as next week. I'm getting so bored. I need to get out of this house and move!

Speaking of moving, I need to get my butt in gear and finish a chapter or two before bed. I'm so behind...

Hopefully I'll have something witty or entertaining to blog about tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments: