Monday, June 23, 2008

24

Went to see Get Smart on Saturday evening with Layna. I'd heard mixed reviews so I wasn't sure what to expect. I loved it. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. The "Chuck Norris with a BB gun" quip almost made me fall out of my chair. Too funny!

I realized I haven't done a weigh-in in a few weeks. No worries! I haven't fallen off the wagon. As of this morning, I'm down 24 pounds! On Saturday, I whined to Layna about reaching a weight loss plateau because my Friday weigh-in showed no gain or loss. This morning, I hop on the scale, and I was down 2 pounds. Where the hell did that weight go? I have no idea. I'm just happy it's gone, baby, gone.

Okay. Back to work. I really need to finish this novel. I have to find a new agent, and this book is the key. I hope. Maybe. Possibly.

No comments: