Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Here Goes Nothing...

Around 5 am this morning, I had a sudden urge to start a new blog and since I'm one of those nutters who believes in fate and listening to that "inner voice," I did it. I saved all of my posts from my last blog on Xanga, closed the account, and started anew. It's weird, but I feel...sorta...I don't know...liberated? It's as though my slate has been wiped clean and all of the drama with friends and family that surrounded my last blog is no more. I can almost pretend that it never existed because there is no record!

Then again, I'm sure that within a few weeks, this blog, too, shall be overcome, lol!

I'll post more later--when I'm not so damned tired. In fact, my first real post will be about my completely insane sleep schedule.....

No comments: