Wednesday, October 01, 2008

37

First off, a belated L'shanah tovah to all who celebrated Rosh Hashanah! Hope 5769 is a fabulous year!!!!

September was another weird plateau month for me. I lost two pounds but slimmed down an entire pants size. Goodbye 20's! Hello 18's! I will never, ever, ever go back. Seriously. I'm selling/giving away all my old clothes. If anyone wants some of my 26/24/22 stuff from Lane Bryant (most of it with tags still on) give me a ring or send an email. I'll let you have first dibs before I throw it all up on Ebay.

This month I also added 3/4 of a mile to my distance. I'm now running 2.1 miles in 30 minutes which ain't great but considering I couldn't even run 60 seconds the first day I hit the road, um, yeah, I'm awesome! The goal for October is to increase my time from 30 minutes to 50 and the distance by another 1.5 miles (at least.) I'm set to log 50-55 miles of running in October. I know. That's just insane!

But I love it. I really do. I'm so stoked to run my first charity race on March 1, 2009. It's here in town so if any of my local ladies or gents want to join--lemme know! The race offers a 5K or a Half Marathon. I'll be doing 5K this time around.

The cool thing about plateau months is that the next month is always a huge loss. I have a good feeling about October but I'm setting my goal low and attainable: 7 pounds. I can do it!

Oh, and the big 2-5 birthday is just days away. Oy veh. I'm getting old, lol

No comments: