Wednesday, June 27, 2007

AARRGH!

Hey, guess what is really, really, really annoying at 3 am??? Changing your blog template without first copying your customized html code!

Took me an hour and a half to write in all the new code for my sidebars, and they still look crappy. But whatev! I'm so done with it. At least the new color scheme is easier on the eyes.....

Oh, and if you haven't ever heard them, check out my fave new band--and yeah, I realize that I have a new favorite band, like, every week, but tough. deal with it--Explosions in the Sky. They're an Austin based band so you know I'm going to support my fellow Texans!

1 comment:

La Tejana - ~^^~LC said...

Hola Maria! Thanx for reading my new blog! How is married life?

I stayed up pretty late setting up my blog format last night, too. It is fun to be creative in this way though. It's my hobby.