Friday, January 01, 2010

Merry New Year!

In my family, we speak in movie quotes. It's a weird thing but it's just the way we roll. It's customary to shout, "Merry New Year" a la Eddie Murphy in Trading Places after the ball drops at midnight. This year we did so through a series of texts and cell phone calls.

Mom, Dad, and Tricia are in town with us. They came bearing Christmas gifts and yummy barbecue from Llano. Nom. Nom. Nom. Last night, Mom made appetizers and Dad fired up the grill. We chowed down and played with the kiddo all evening. It was laid back and nice.

I hope you and yours had a wonderful New Year's Eve. In the ever so poignant (ha!) advice of the Wyld Stallyns, be excellent to each other this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a used iphone with no sims card. I already use at&t so i was wondering how i can get the phone on and be able to use my sim card from my other phone.....HELP step by step please
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.ycwelfare.com/bbs//view.php?id=wel_board&page=1&page_num=20&select_arrange=headnum&desc=&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&keyword=&no=277&category=]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a great quality site!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/harry-potter-party-supplies.html]harry potter Party Supplies[/url].