Tuesday, March 17, 2009

15

So I'm 15 weeks and change pregnant now. I've been able to feel Zaphod banging around in there for the last two weeks or so. First, it felt like bubbles popping in my uterus. Now it feels like tiny little pings. (S)he seems to get really active after my workouts or hot monkey sex. Yeah. The last one's a bit odd. Makes me feel sort of pervy--even more than usual!

Still haven't gained a single pound. I'm still 6-8 pounds down from my pre-pregnancy weight. My body shape, however, has changed a lot. My cargo pants and a few pairs of jeans still sorta fit but I'm going to have to resort to my Bella Band pretty soon. Most days I'm in a Nacho Libre mood--stretchy pants but not the Luchador mask. Although...

Oh, and my tatas are off the effing chain. All of my t-shirts look like they've shrunk. At 13 weeks, I had to move from a D to a DD. Two weeks later and I'm already eyeing the E's. At this rate, I'll be in those big mamma-jamma bras they sell at Lane Bryant by the end of the pregnancy. You know the ones. You can stick your whole head inside the cup and still have room for snacks. I don't even want to think about what's going to happen when my milk comes in! I'll need one of those back support belts weight lifters use.

Dave, of course, is like a kid with new toys. The other morning we were hopping into the shower. Dave had been away for a few days so he hadn't been around to behold the glory that is my new boobies. His eyes lit up like Christmas as he exclaimed, "WHOA!"

Much hand smacking ensued.

Other than that life is same old, same old. I'm writing my butt off because I've got deadlines out the wazoo. I'm not planning on doing any work from late-August until late October. I might write for fun but definitely not for profit. I seriously doubt late night feedings and general exhaustion will be conducive to entertaining the muse.

1 comment:

Brenda Lou said...

ROFLMAO....what is w/men and damn boobs????