Saturday, January 31, 2009

3 Things

1) Like romance novels? Check out 16 FREE ebooks from Harlequin! They're available in various formats so whether you read ebooks on your Sony Reader, Kindle, iPhone, laptop, etc., you're covered. They're offering a wide selection of their titles so you'll likely find something you'll love!

2) Have 30 seconds and want to laugh so hard you'll fall out of your chair? Check out the video here. Oh, and this isn't safe for work. No drinks either. Believe me. Diet Dr. Pepper plus widescreen and keyboard equals huge-o mess.

3) Want to see two pictures that will probably blow your mind and piss you off? Clicky clicky. Seriously, though, the first pic illustrates exactly why women's rights are so fucked in this country. Here's a little shoutout to all the men out there who think they know what's best for me. Hey, dudes, keep your hands away from my uterus! I'm quite capable of making decisions for myself, thanks.

No comments: