Tuesday, December 02, 2008

51:20



So it's been super hectic in these parts. That's my only excuse for not blogging. If I'm not writing, I'm sleeping or dabbling in the domestic arts or spoiling the dog or loving on the man.

On Saturday the 22nd, I ran my first 5K Charity Race. It was hellaciously cold but I gritted my teeth and got through it. I was totally the last runner across the line but whatever. I finished. That's all that matters. And I clocked a personal best. Woo-Hoo!

Not that I've completed my first race I'm sort of in a weird place. I want to work towards 4 mile and 5 mile runs but at the same time I'm a little nervous about upping the intensity now that Dave and I are in the TTC game. So who knows. I'll probably just stick with a 5K 3 times a week and see where that takes me. If I feel like adding another mile, I will. If I don't, I won't.

All right. Back to work.

No comments: